Quilting is a passion for some and a fun hobby for others. It involves art and skill. There is no age restriction or eligibility criteria for quilting. The passion and love with which quilting is done is what makes this hobby special. This Brother FS100WT is the perfect machine to get you quilting!
Buying quilting accessories needs a lot of care and research. Always look for an appropriate and best sewing machine for quilting so that you can get the desired output.
We’ve looked at many quilting sewing machines and have found that the Brother FS100WT is the top choice for quilting.
Brother FS100WT Features:
This sewing machine is usually meant for advanced sewers but even if you are new to stitching and have been looking for a compact machine that is packed with features; this will be your perfect choice. The instructional DVD that comes along with the machine explains all the aspects of the machine in details that allows a beginner to understand the features in a hassle-free way.
At a glance we love
- This sewing and quilting machine is electronic and has 100 stitch patterns for dresses, home furnishing, embroidery and quilting.
- Suitable for Novice and beginners
- Has an extra wide table that allows embroidery to be free motion.
- Foot has free motion which is perfect for embroidery and quilting.
- The one-lettering style of the machine enables you to add names and tags to your projects and helps you keep your work more organised.
- It has a reverse sewing button that helps you to lock your stitches.
- The 7 feet included with the machine facilitates further embellishment and decoration of your work.
- Comes with an LED light that changes the way a traditional yellow bulb would perform. This helps to save your threads from the sheen of the yellow bulbs.
- Hand control for start/stop and slide speed.
- Automatic Needle threader for threading needles is provided
- Only plastic bobbins are recommended for the machine because metal bobbins might affect the quality of the stitch and also be damaging for the machine.
- Manufacturer warranty 3 years
What about the Pro’s and Con’s of the Brother FS100WT / SE400
- Automatic bobbin winder
- 7×1 button holes for different button hole sizes
- Letter style for adding name tags to the projects. Automated stitch selection
- Automated stitch and length control.
- Bright LED light for clear vision
- Reverse sewing to lock stitches
- Sturdy and simple to use.
- The Start and stop button and slide speed control enables you to use the machine with your hands alone instead of including your feet too.
- Spool is held by plastic spindle, which looks flimsy.
What you get in the box
- 1 x Zigzag foot
- 1 x overcast stitch foot
- 1 x monogramming foot
- 1 x blind stitch foot
- 1 x buttonhole foot
- 1 x zipper foot
- 1 x button sewing foot
- 1 x seam ripper
- 1 x twin needle
- 1 x extra spool pin
- 1 x cleaning brush
- 1 x set of needles
- 1 x spare bobbins
- 1 x screw driver disc
- 1 x foot control
- 1 x Free motion embroidery/ quilting foot
- 1 x Wide table
- 1 x dust cover
- 1 x instruction guide & instructional DVD
The best part of the machine is that it can be used by both beginners and ardent sewers. The Brother is so light that it makes the portability factor a deciding element in its buy.
It also has 100 stitch patterns which customers consider more than enough for creating patterns and for sewing projects.
Its automatic needle threader is a fantastic feature which also makes potential customers love the machine.
Brother has 7×1 button hole for different button sizes, which makes advanced stitching way more convenient.
To sum it all up, the Brother FS100WTZU1 offers enviable features at an affordable price and could easily be labelled as the best sewing machine for quilting.Read the reviews
An all round machine that would suit beginners to the most seasoned quilter sewer. We wholeheartedly recommend this machine. Between the numerous features and intuitive design, you can learn how to sew using this machine.